Responding to the meaning contained in the conversation transactional (to get things done) and interpersonal (social) and the unofficial official who uses a simple range of oral language accurately, fluently and appreciate in the context of daily life and involve follow-said: met, met / separated , approved the invitation / offer / invitation, accepting an appointment, and cancel
- Responding to acts of meeting
- Identify the meaning of expressing approval/ invitation
- Responding to accept approval/ invitation
- Identify the meaning of receiving an appointment
- Responding to receive promise
- janji Identify the meaning of said act of canceling
- Responding to a follow said canceling
- Introduction,, met / separation . eg. A: Pleased to meet you! A: pleased to meet you!
B: Pleased to meet you too!
accept the invitation / offer / invitation
A: Come to my party.
B: Thanks for the invitation
A: I’ll get you
B: It’s very kind of you.
. A: I’m sorry I can not make it
.B: That’s OK. time. We’ll do it some other time.